Thursday, September 8, 2011
An EPIC Battle....
Well bleep...Why has no one got on my case about blogging???!?!? It's been a few weeks ladies and gentleman and I can feel the emptiness that has crept into your lives since my words of wisdom and awesomeness has been absent. Well, mostly I'm just not feelin' work today so I decided to grant myself a break. So, the other day I witnessed and EPIC battle...It was beyond amazing and the only sad thing is that my phone is not as awesome as I want it to be and is terrible at capturing video that would have done this post some serious justice...Hold on a sec...I gotta get some upbeat tunes on............................................................................................................................................................................Mmmkay. I'm back. Eh hem....As I was saying, I was driving home the other day and witnessed an EPIC battle...It was a long day at work and seriously, I needed some excitement in my life. I was stopped at a red light so I glanced across the street at what I've deemed the dancer-ad corner...This is the corner that the local Little Caesars dancers are located. First off, I gotta tell ya that the peeps who do this job need a raise. For these people to get thrown on a street (on a freakin hot day nonetheless) and bust a move (in which they look ridiculous but you've gotta give em' credit for doing it in public), they deserve some kinda commission or something on whatever the heck it is they're trying to sell. (Sidenote: most ridiculous costume I've seen? Some dude dressed up as Gumby. Freaked.Me.Out. Don't ever trust someone dancing as Gumby. Ever.)Anyways, so there I was at the red light. I look over at the dancer-ad corner and what the???!?!? There's a Sonic guy out there too! On the SAME CORNER! First of all, I was like, what the heck? Everyone knows that's Caesar's spot! But then I thought...Well Crap. Now I don't know what the heck I'd pick? Would I eat at Sonic or Little Caesars? As I was contemplating this, I noticed the awkwardness going on between the 2 dance-ad guys... I mean, Sonic dude was kinda swaying and Caesar's boy was doing the two-step...and every now and then they'd make eye contact and then sway in a different direction. Well, I obviously wasn't the only one who noticed that Sonic boy was in Caesar boy's territory because I looked around and EVERYBODY was looking at them. In a few seconds time, the two dance-ad boys caught onto the audience and they started to rock their stuff. Caesar boy was doing a pretty fine job waving his board and nodding his head but Sonic boy stepped up his game. He started started to throw his sign in the "Hey-ho" move and started shaking his hips...Not to be out done, Caesar boy started moon walking (and let's face it,the moonwalk is a trump card. You do it, you just took off your white glove and slapped your opponent across the face cuz you've just challenged him to a duel.) and man, he was good. This red light was heck a long because Sonic boy and Caesar boy got so carried away that I was worried we were going to need to call an ambulance cuz it looked like they were having a seizure. Well ladies and gentleman, it was an epic dance off and I wasn't sure which way it was going to end until...Caesar boy did the in-your-face pelvic thrust...Pretty sure, my brother's would call it the "Suck it" move. After that, Sonic boy dropped his sign and sat on the grass...I was relieved because in the back of my mind, I knew that I would want Little Caesars over Sonic and this battle proved that my choice was right. Sonic is meh sometimes, but really? If I want an awesome and cheap-o dinner, I'm hitting up the Caesars...The light turned green and I rode into the sunset knowing that all was right in the world...Caesars had won and I would never have to doubt the power of Caesars again...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Excellent. Tuck and roll, grandma!
Awesome!
Post a Comment