So, I don't want to alarm anyone but the other night, I went to bed and woke up a Ninja Master. How do I know this? Because throughout the day, my stealth, suave, and reflexes have been heightened beyond that which is regular humanly possible. I have suddenly got Ninjuition...
What is Ninjuition you ask? Well, it's intuition, but on the Master Ninja level. For example, a friend of mine is telling me a story as she playfully bounces a pen on her palm. I'm listening, but I also feel the wind as it slightly blows in from the ventilation system. The displacement of air heightens my senses and then, I suddenly get Sherlock Holmes vision. You know, where I see exactly how some event is going to play out before it happens? So there I am, listening, taking in all my surroundings. My friend's pen is bouncing on her palm. Bouncing. Bouncing. Bounc...No...Flying... floating through the air and my Ninjuition kicks in and quick as an Egyptian cobra, I grab the pen in midair. I stop and savor the moment. It's powerful knowing that my Ninja reflexes have just saved someone from possibly impaling themselves on a flying ball point pen. But, I keep my cool and simply say, "Here ya go. Good thing I have Ninjuition." This life-saving event helped me realize that I can use my new Ninja skills to help others. I have started to teach others the art of what I call Ninjanuity. I'm sure that after I publish my book on the subject matter, it'll become a standard work for employer's to have their employees read as an alternative to the Seven Habits of Highly Effective People. With Ninjanuity, you can use your Ninjuition to create a better working environment that is safe, creative and awesome for your employees and customers alike. I must go now. My Ninjuition is telling me that it's time for lunch.
Monday, January 23, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Aaaaaaaaaaaah!! I love you!
In a strictly platonic way of course.
Post a Comment