CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Fate wants me to kill somebody but I'm trying not to...really really hard...

I've decided to quit my day job and become a full time artist. I figured I could just tell you about an experience I've had this last week to show off my mad action creative skills.

Well, where to start??? Hmmmmm...Oh yeah...Fate wants me to kill a boy in my neighborhood. Over the last few days as I've come and gone from my apartment, this skateboarding kid keeps popping out of nowhere!!!



I'm driving and then...



And THEN....


Which lead to even more...


Yeah. Some freak-o kid wearing a BYU hoody comes out of NOWHERE and tries to run into my car. This has happened like three times. All three times, I barely manage to escape killing the dang kid. Anyway, I was driving my younger sister around and I'm telling her, "Shmia, I think fate wants me to kill some skateboarding kid in my neighborhood." Of course she looks at me like, "What?". To which I totally nod my head and say, "Seriously! Some skateboarding kid keeps popping out of nowhere and I barely manage to NOT run him over. It's getting ridiculous." So, I finished telling her this crazy story and I stop at a light to turn left. Then, I get this weird prickly feeling on the back of my neck...I see something moving in my peripheral to the left and "OH MY GOSH! SHMIA! SHMIA! THAT'S THE GUY! THAT'S THE FREAKING KID!" Yeah. It totally was. Skateboarding kid was at the crosswalk waiting to cross in front of my car. So naturally, what do I do?



Ok. Kidding. Totally didn't kill the kid. But I smacked my window and shouted at the kid, "I'm gonna kill you! You better be careful! Fate wants you to die!"...So, when he got the light to walk across the cross walk, I stared him down and made sure he was completely on the other side of the road before I started driving. Skateboarding kid, if you're reading this...Beware muchacho...Be...Ware...

3 comments:

Shan

You crack me up! Please write more posts. I need the laughter you provide. And can we please hang out soon.

Heiporo

I guess I should add that the kid really didn't have a mustache or a goatee but, it was easier to draw than eyes for me...so...yeah. Also, I drive a white Saturn, buuuuutttt for dramatic effect, I changed my car to orange with blue flames. Other than that, everything else is pretty factual.

Nicole White

Your artwork is actually pretty good considering. You used the Paint application to do it, right? I am actually impressed. The best picture I have been able to do in Paint is a night's sky. You know, paint the background navy blue and then with varying shades of yellow and the spray paint tool, make little stars. When I try to make the moon, it gets ruined so always a New Moon when I do it.

Post a Comment