CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

The Eye of Ra...chelle?

So, it was one of those days where I needed a 32 ounce cherry coke to get my day rolling. Of course, a couple hours later, I'm sitting at my desk trying to get through a pile of work and thinking, "Ok, after I get these ten accounts done, I'll go to the bathroom." Well if you're like me, it's not an issue of getting the work done as much as it is about putting effort into getting up to take care of business. Who knows? Maybe I could just hold it all day...Maybe. Well, turns out I couldn't so I admit defeat and head to restroom. Well, I'm doing my thing and I hear someone come in and hey, there are plenty of stalls so whatev. As I look through the crack in the stall door, my heart pumps wildly because someone was looking RIGHT AT ME through the freaking crack in the stall! We. Made. Eye. Contact. It was sooooooooo weird. Then, I sorta felt violated. Cuz what the heck my legs and feet are CLEARLY visible and she STILL peered through the crack in the door as she was walking to another stall. I'm sure all of you realize how awkward that is because you've done it! You have been the one to accidentally look in but have you experienced the flipside? Being looked AT??!?!?!? GAH!!! I was in shock, I didn't even know what to do. So I just sat there. Til she left. Anyways, I think I saw the girl later and her badge said "Rachelle". I'll never be able to look at her the same without feeling awkward again. Yeesh. Some people!

1 comments:

Shan

hahaha.

Post a Comment